RC Yacht Back stay

by matth1000 Nov 18, 2015
Download All Files

Thing Apps Enabled

Please Login to Comment

Comments deleted.

Is this model part of a measured racing class?

Nice work btw though.

FYI, the printed part is called a mast crane, the line off the crane to the stern of the boat is called the back stay.

I see you have no place to attach an uphaul from the main sail to the crane though....

Thanks for the info.
Pretty new to the rc yacht game so I don't know all the lingo.
Not to sure about the measured racing class.
The yacht i have is a angel 920.
So i think its 920mm long.