Cookie Cutter Customizer
by thingiverse, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This allows you to draw freeform cookie cutters as a new extension of the Thingiverse Customizer app.
Want to include the new polygon_draw canvas in your own customizable thing?
Click here to find out how.
HEREâ€™S HOW YOU DO IT:
- Open Thingiverse Customizer.
- Select your preferred wall height and thickness.
- Click â€œClearâ€ to start your image.
- Use your mouse to draw a base shape. Play around!
- If you like, add another shape inside your original shape.
- Click â€œCreate Thing,â€ and wait for Customizer to build your .stl file.
- Print your cookie cutter and start baking!
Suggested Slicing Settings:
Print with a .2 mm layer height and 2 shells.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Cookie Cutter Customizer by thingiverse is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving thingiverse a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure thingiverse would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).