Beholder 3D Scanner made of threaded rod
Made with threaded rod, do not need frame.
Just printed parts, bars, nuts and washers.
Strong printed parts and strong body.
Cheap, Simple, Elegant.
Easy to print and mount, small parts and no big bearing.
This scanner is a collaboration project of:
Grupo Reprap Brasil - Obrigado a todos.
You can help me to do more things like this.
Buy my designs at pinshape:http://pinshape.com/users/27920-jsirgado
The OpenSCAD file is there, you can change all.
I joined the pieces in plates:
But you can print all in separated.
See the photos and the blue print images to mount all.
All you need:
- All the 3d printed parts(see the plates).
- 2x threaded rod 8mm diameter with 1 meter, then cut all:
2x 180mm for x frame;
2x 400mm for y frame;
2x 200mm for z frame;
4x 80mm for motor fix;
4x 50mm for bearing fix;
- 4x bearing for table support:
4x model 608 8mm x 22mm x 7mm;
- 1x transparent acrylic plate for the table:
200mm diameter and ~5mm height;
- 1x stepper motor nema 17 with 20mm shaft:
12v ~1.5a ~3.2Kgf/cm;
- 1x DC power suply:
12v ~2a ~25w recommended;
- 1x logic board:
Arduino Uno or Arduino Nano;
- 1x shield SUM for 3D Scanner or similar.
- 1x motor driver pololu A4988 or similar.
- 3x Jumper for pololu driver setup.
- 1x USB cable ~2m(computer to scanner).
- 1x webcam Logitech model C270 HD720p.
- 2x red line laser module with 12mm x 35mm:
5V 5mw 650nm focus and industrial grade recommended;
- 6x screws for motor and motor gear:
3mm diameter and ~10mm height;
- 10x screws for table, camera and lasers:
4mm diameter from 20mm to ~35mm height;
- Lots washers and nuts for body:
56x 8mm nuts (optional some locking nuts);
60x 8mm washers;
Nuts and washers for 3mm and 4mm screws;
- There is one nut inside each laser_fix;
- There are two nuts in the motor_gear;
- For the bearings do not use washers greater than 16mm;
- All table weight go to the bearings;
- The top of motor_gear is 1mm below the bottom of the table;
- The camera need fits in the camera_fix, do not use force;
- If your laser is smaller than 12mm diameter, use a strip of paper to adjust;
Use my other objects to improve your 3D Scanner:
If you have problems with your slicer software,
please use the files:
That is all.