A remix of LucidPsykosis' Han Solo Minifig. I've made a number of tweaks:
- It's resized to fit 1.5 inch minifigs
- The handles have been beefed up to click into a minifig hand
- Texture has been added, including a face, shirt, and carbonite detailing
- Boot bottoms have been filled in most of the way to avoid an undercut
- Sides of the model were trimmed just to finish the carbonite base off a bit
- Built supports into the model for the handles
- Pegboard holes have been added to the back of the model. They're still not sized quite right for a full pegboard, but a single peg snaps into place nicely (that's how I did the 'hover' effect in the photo). Now Han can be snapped up on Jabba's wall as a display!
Supports are built in for the handles. Just snap the thin walls off when the print is done.