Raspberry Pi Zero Case
- Compatible with old & newer Pi Zero & Pi Zero W (includes a camera ribbon slot)
- Snap fit design - no screws required.
- "Coin slot" provided to prise lid open.
- Easy to insert the Pi into the case
- Screw Hole case for screwing through back of case for mounting
- Vented lids to let Pi breath
- Small IO & larger IDE style connector slot version
- Extra deep version is for use with IO port connector soldered to board, thus needing room for pins to stick out under the board.
If using the internal screw holes, ensure the screw head is not going to short against the Pi, I'd recommend some electrical insulation tape over the top of the screw heads before mounting the Pi for peace of mind.
Note: You may need tweezers or fine nose pliers to take out the SD card once inserted, design compromise to keep the design simple and neat.
The Pi is very snug in its case to keep the footprint to smallest I could.
Feed camera ribbon through slot and insert into Pi, then lower Pi into place.
Download all files as zip to see full filenames and for a full kit of parts!
Note: OctoPi sticker is intended to be printed and stuck to front of one of the vented cases, or whatever else you want...
03 Dec 2015 - Added V1 vented lid.
03 Dec 2015 - Added V2 shell with smaller PCB pegs,
04 Dec 2015 - Added V2 vented lid with better pegs
04 Dec 2015 - Added V2 non vented lid with better pegs
05 Dec 2015 - Updated shell to V3 to correct one peg that was undersize
29 Dec 2015 - Added V3 with internal mounting holes
08 May 2016 - Added vented lid with small & large IO slot
30 Dec 2016 - Added V4 with camera slot and improvements to make it easier to insert the Pi into the case also added mounting holes in a variant of V4
01 July 2017 - Noticed a problem on basic vented lid rounding of vents, corrected with new version
03 July 2017 - Uploaded all files again with new smarter names
26 Dec 2017 - Added RPi Logo Version - please check for TradeMark restrictions https://www.raspberrypi.org/trademark-rules/
Added extra deep version
28 Dec 2017 - Added OctoPi stick on
Printed with PLA at 100%, other materials may need shrinkage taking into account when scaling print.