Axial bearing generator
or Thrust Bearing.
- bearing external diameter;
- bearing internal top diameter;
- bearing internal bottom diameter;
- bearing height;
- bearing plates thickness;
- sphere diameter;
- number of spheres;
- type of cage;
Need other type?
We have a lot of parameters.
Not all combinations will work.
Made in OpenSCAD full customizable.
You can help me to do more things like this.
Buy my designs at pinshape:http://pinshape.com/users/27920-jsirgado
The OpenSCAD file is there, you can change all.
Use metallic spheres, it is cheap and easy to find, just adjust the parameters to match.
The bearing uploaded use spheres of 7mm;
The values for "bearing plates thickness" and "sphere diameter" are very importante,
you need adjust they with care.
- No cage = Print the parts, you need a full ring of spheres;
- Cutted cage = Housing cage, Simple, just push and play;
- Full cage = Print the full set, just for precise printers;
No cage, full set of spheres.
Full cage, print cage and rollers at once, use support material.