Linear bearing generator.
NEW VERSION now with recirculation system!
- bearing external diameter;
- bearing internal diameter;
- bearing height;
- sphere diameter;
- number of spheres;
Need other type?
- No cage for spheres. Yet;
- We have a lot of parameters, not all combinations will work.
- You need a really good print to do the job.
- Still in work process, be careful!
Made in OpenSCAD full customizable.
You can help me to do more things like this.
Buy my designs at pinshape:http://pinshape.com/users/27920-jsirgado
The OpenSCAD file is there, you can change all.
Use metallic spheres, it is cheap and easy to find, just adjust the parameters to match.
The bearing uploaded use spheres of 2mm, is 25mm in height, 20mm in diameter and is for use with 8mm diameter shaft.
The value for "bearing internal diameter" is not the bearing hole, it is the shaft diameter.
The number of spheres is the quantity of channels for the spheres.
The number of spheres in the line is calculated with base in the bearing height.
This is a Plastic 3D printed bearing:
- No load;
- No high speed;
- No high RPM;
- No precision systems;
- No security systems;
- No critical systems;
- Small parts are dangerous for kids;