A series of 3D Christmas Lettering Blocks. All are assembled from the brilliant font Northern Soul by Ian Barnard.
The phrases are:
- Merry Xmas
- Joyeux Noël – French
- Feliz Navidad – Spanish
Added 9 December after Twitter requests:
- Hyvää Joulua – Finnish
- God Jul – Swedish
- สุขสันต์วันคริสต์มาส – Thai (V2 updated 10 Dec)
- Gabon Zoriontzuak – A variant of Basque (V2 updated 10 Dec)
Added November 2016
- Bon Nadal – Catalan
- Bright – English
Added October 2017
- Christmas – English
- Καλά Χριστούγεννα – Greek in solid and split versions (helps with long words)
- Frohe Weihnachten – German in solid and split versions (helps with long words)
Added November 2018
- Linksmų Kalėdų – Lithuanian
- Χρόνια πολλά – Greek for Happy New Year
- Nadolig Llawen – Welsh
- batlh bIlopjaj – Klingon "May you celebrate honorably"
- Io Saturnalia – Latin pronounced "Yo Saturnalia" the Roman precursor to Christmas
If you have any requests for additional lettering blocks, simply put them in the comments, or Tweet me!
You can scale the blocks vertically to make them chunkier, or more slim, as required.
To save material you can print them hollow with no back. Simply rotate them by 180 degrees so that the words are face down, then print with no infill, or top.