I found these very nice super high power, all metal drive train servos at Hobby King (RoboStar SBRS-5314HTG) for use in a robotics project. I intend to mount them inside Actobotics channel, and they fit perfectly EXCEPT the wire exit is blocked by the channel.
My solution was to move the wire exit to the front of the servo. This is a very simple and quick retrofit.
Make this pretty much solid and use a small layer height to capture all the detail.
(1) Remove the four bottom screws and bottom plate. (Requires 1.5mm hex driver)
(2) Use cutters to free the hot-glued header from the bottom plate.
(3) Plug the provided cable into the header (or one of your choosing).
(4) Align the cable with the front, making sure the header and connector are clear of components. (If hot glue is no longer insulating the header, insulate with tape so it does not accidentally short out against the motor.)
(5) Screw in newly printed bottom panel.
This was whipped up in Sketchup 2015. Source file included.