I'm building a recumbent tadpole trike called the Warrior. I bought the plans from http://www.atomiczombie.com/main.aspx?click=plans , so I won't be uploading them, but these are some templates to help you neatly mark and cut the steel tubes.
- a 90 degree notch. this is used to attach the rear-seat-tube to the rear-forks.
- a 45 degree cut. This is used at the bottom of the rear-seat-tube and the tail end of the rear forks.
- a 76.66 degree cut. This is used at the front/top of the centre-boom. I used the power of trig to get this angle.
bonus all templates have a straight-cut built in. 2 templates in one object!
BETA these templates are currently untested. Also, I haven't worked out all the angles of the front forks yet, so there's no templates for those yet.
Don't print these: they don't work. Also, its about a 6 hour print on my ToM.
I'll post a rev2 soon.
- slip template over steel tube
- mark steel with a sharpie
- remove template
- cut steel