This is a remix of the Arctic Cat Snowmobile Choke Lever. Changes that I made include:
1) Add threads to the tube and nut using Poor man's openscad screw library.
2) Increase the size of the base and width of the shaft on the cable puller.
3) Increase the width of the lever to match the puller.
4) Add the text "Choke" to the lever.
5) Create an over sized nut with "Arctic Cat" text
Supports are only needed for the lever
Print the cable puller and main tube at the same time. It can be difficult printing a single cable puller by itself as layers don't have a chance to cool enough and stacking hot plastic results in a melty pile of goo.
I used a cotter pin instead of zip tie to connect the lever to the puller