by eagleapex, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
For those whole like to ban things, this is a printed speldge hammer with the word BAN reversed out of the face.
Post about it on my blog: http://eagleapex.com/2009/11/01/ban-hammer-3d-printed/
Made at http://hive76.org
- Edit the STL or Sketchup so the handle hole matches your handle, or edit the text.
- Print two halves. My halves are a matched pair because my handle tapered.
- Clamp together halves and weld with solvent welder, or glue
- Insert hammer handle and secure with wedge
- Trim excess handle wood
- Ban Stuff!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Ban Hammer by eagleapex is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving eagleapex a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure eagleapex would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).