The housing was designed for the Rostock MIni Pro. It holds a smart controller for standalone use by a SD card.
4 x M3 x 6 screws
4 x M3 x 10 screws
2 x M4 x 16 screws
1 x Smart controller (http://reprap.org/wiki/RepRapDiscount_Smart_Controller)
1 Knob for rotary encoder
Important: I added rubber feet to my Rostock, with the included LCD mount, this offset is compensated, for use without those feet, they need to be reduced by ~4mm, otherwise there will be tension at the build plate.
No special settings required
- Mount the two LCD_mount pieces to the back with 4 M3 x 6 screws
- Insert button from the back to the cover
- Insert the smart controller to the cover
- Mount the back to the cover and fix it with 4 M3 x 10 screws
- Hold the housing at the desired position at the build plate and mrk the position for the holes.
- Drill the holes with a 4mm drill
- Mount the housing with the M4 screws to the build plate and wire it