Originally from PrintThatThing published October 2015.
The files below have not been changed, but I did convert all of them for my print to run through Repetiere as I also run a Kora Midi that uses gcode files.
I have scaled it all by 80% so it can be scaled back to 100%.
All sections were rotated to get the longest edge onto the bed and minimal supports used to allow the edges to sit well.
The original uses the printed plastic pegs, they did not print well, so I used metal paper fasteners to hold the sections together, it works fine. As you can see the cat wears it!
Kapton tape and spray adhesive on bed
minimal supports set using repetiere
I lightly sanded the edges were the supports came away, the finish was okay for this model.