30 %, 25 % overlap, 120 % width
I am using "Simplify 3D" to slice data. It is great.
Layers, 3 layers in wall, 5 layers in top and bottom.
Same start point in all layers.
Temperature, 220 C head, 65 C table (Titanium table).
Speed, 1200 mm/min, 40% for outline, 60 % for infill.
Skirt is used.
Support is hand made and in STL file.
Stick paste is used (Tombow Shiwa-nashi PIT).
- 80 minutes to print, 20 minutes for sanding and constructing.
412cm/$0.55 for ABS.
After printing, you need to set film type ND filter like these.
I used ND16 (-4EV or ND-1.2), because it is enough to take the sun shape, and easy to calculate EV.
- Then cut the ND filter to ø25 mm circle. 2 pieces.
- Cut double sided tape to ø26 - ø23 mm ring. 2 pieces.
- Set the ND filters to 3D printed holder.
- Cut black tape to ø26 - ø22 mm ring. 2 pieces.
- Set the black tape over ND filters to cover edge.
That is all.