Filament spool holder (yawn)
by raptata, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I needed a holder for Vic`s 100m rolls and I wanted no metal parts.
As I have designed this from scratch, no attribution.
If anybody feels I am to close to his design, please give me a shout.
- Print 1 center, 4 overcenters, 2 of each corner, 2 pairs of forks.
- Cut 8mm dowel for your filaroll.
- Insert overcenters into center, then dowels.
- If the overcenters do not hold, use tape padding.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Filament spool holder (yawn) by raptata is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving raptata a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure raptata would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).