EDIT 18/03/2016 : NEW VERSION !
I don't find a spooler with the specification I want. So I've designed this one with those specifications :
- For filament without spool (cheaper) AND ALL SPOOL
- All parts are printed: No screws, bolts or others parts to buy
- No tool needed to mount and set it
- The the diameter is adjusted by indexed positions. You just have to "clip" in another position
- The thickness is adjusted with the bolts on the axis
There is 3 différents mounts :
The "basic" mount with only the universal base and an axis, just print :
2 bases, 1 axis L140 (dagoma), 2 nuts
or for something stronger : 2 bases and the axis L180 and 4 nuts
The universal model is designed to fit filament without spool and let it on a table. You need to print :
2 bases, 2 wheels, 6 clips, 1 axis L180, 2 nuts
- Le montage pour la Dagoma 200, il faut imprimer :
1 base Dagoma, 2 wheels, 6 clips, 1 axis L140, 1 nut
mais on peux aussi imprimer l'axe en 180 pour l'utiliser dans les 2 configurations
and please, PUSH THE "LIKE" BUTTON !
The only encouragement we have is your "likes". Don't be stingy
Supports are included in parts
You can print those parts at high speed (0.2). It works
The nuts/screw liaison is hard at the begining but after several fixtures, it's perfect.
The stl are not oriented. Check the cura printscreen to know the good print orientation