Christmas light organizer
by cnt, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A Christmas light organizer.
- Buy a 1kg spool of your favorite 3d printing filament.
- Avoid smaller spools like those from taulman.
- Select the load program on your printer
- If you don't have a feed program use the attached gcode *
- Feed in filament
- Wait until spool is empty
- Discard extruded plastic
- Spool Christmas lights onto newly empty spool.
- Repeat from step 1 until all your Christmas lights are organized.
*: Do not under any circumstances actually use this gcode.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Christmas light organizer by cnt is licensed under the Creative Commons - Public Domain Dedication license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving cnt a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure cnt would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).