A LightTable for my daugther. Made out of white coated MDF and acryl.
- 3 pieces of MDF 670 x 520 x 5mm
- 1 piece of acryl 470 x 350 x 5mm (actually we took 3mm and placed some M4 spacers between the frame and the acryl)
- Approx. 8 pieces countersunk M4 x 50 to screw the bottom to the box.
- Approx. 20 pieces contersunk M4 x 16 for mounting the acryl and the frame to the box.
- Approx. 20 pieces M4 nuts
- Approx. 8 pieces M4 inlays for the bottom
- Zip ties for fixing the LED strip to the bottom.
- A LED strip 5m long (not all the strips are well suited for bending this way)
- Some glue for the box and perhaps some tape...
More about it in German on: http://www.3dgeometrie.com/2016/01/leuchttisch-aus-dem-lasercutter.html