Pacman "packman" luggage identifier
by conanh, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Remember the last time you went flying with your luggage? You know, the black boxy things that look exactly similar to nearly everyone else's? Off the plane you go, finally glad to have some space only to crowd together with everyone again like a giant brood of starving chickens, just waiting for YOUR luggage to come out the magic portal.
And....there it is! Way over there. Oh, 'scuse me. Pardon. Ouch! Sorry. Ah, don't go back in the portal!! Almost there! Heeeeeaavvee. Wheh, got it!
Oh. :( It's not even yours. Grrr.
Those days are over, friends, thanks to the ingenuity of my glob-trotting coworker, who asked me to print out a big pacman to tie to her bags. Presto! Easily identifiable luggage!!
- Download the packman-packman.stl file
- Tie to your luggage with ribbon, rope, chain, etc.
- Rest easy--now you'll know which bag is yours and don't have to worry about anyone else mistakenly getting it instead. Of course, they might WANT yours more since it's now way cooler than theirs.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Pacman "packman" luggage identifier by conanh is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving conanh a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure conanh would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).