This thing contains all parts (exept cards, etc.) for the expansion "cities & knights" for the settler basic game I already made (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1238980).
for the roules check out here: http://www.catan.com/service/game-rules or here: https://kelvsyc.wordpress.com/catan-scenario-and-variant-guide/
The pieces you need to print:
- 1 x counter for the barbs to attack (S to A)
- 1 x barbarian ship
- 12 x monopoles (3 for each player needed)
- 12 x city-walls (3 for each player needed. There are two types of city-walls in the files. Choose youreself which one you want to print)
- 24 x knights with numbers from 1 to 3 (6 knights for each player needed: 2 x nr.1, 2 x nr.2, 2 x nr.3). The knights with the number 1 are the weakest and the ones with number 3 the strongest
- 24 x crowns to activate the knights (6 for each player needed). To activate a knight put one of the crowns over his body (see pictures)
- 4 x dealers/traders (one for each player needed)
- 1 x boat for the dealer
INTERLOCKING PARTS (NO MAGNETS NEEDED):
If you don't want to use magnets, I have made some interlocking parts for the landscapes here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2035221
Optional city-improvements: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1653105
ADDITIONAL PIECE-HOLDERS (by MagnusH): https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2318157
In the original expansion there is a dealer that can be placed beside a city to be able to trade resources 2:1. Because of the 3d-design its quiet difficult to place the dealer on a ore-field for example, that is very steep. As a solution to this problem I crated a ship for the dealer that can be placed on one of the trading harbours (2:1). For exaple: If you would like to place the dealer on an ore-field near your city to be able to get one resource for two ore, just place instead the dealer with your color and the boat beside the trading harbor for ore. This shows that you are authorized to trade two ore for one other ressource. If someone else gets the dealer, change the color of the dealer in the boat and place it on an other trading harbor.
OTHER SCENARIOS & VARIANTS: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1410173
Big thx to all the designers that helped me to build this expansion with their superbe work
Print the small parts with the highest resolution possible.