Prusa i3 circular fan with inductive sensor support
by Mcknight, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
New improved version http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2068697
This is a remix of mcleishn's " HICTOP fan nozzle cooler Filament". I really liked the design however I wanted to make some improvements for myself, Figured I should share :)
- Added a mount for an inductive sensor 4mm to the side of the backet
- Added some extra support to the bracket to make the arm attaching the vent stronger
- Made the top layer of the circular duct bigger to remove holes in prints
- Added bits of plastic inside of the circular duct to improve air flow and to act as a support for the top to help prevent print problems.
Blog post about it: http://blog.mkdev.co.uk/?s=Circular+fan+duct+for+Prusa+I3
Hope this is useful :)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Prusa i3 circular fan with inductive sensor support by Mcknight is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Mcknight a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Mcknight would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).