by Zaggo, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I designed this a few weeks ago, but I wasn't able to print it successfully because of massive warping of the printed ABS.
Since I've recently pimped up my MakerBot with a heated build platform, warping of ABS isn't an issue anymore!
That said, be sure to print this either with a very strong raft, with PLA or with a heated build surface...
You'll need a standard iPod/iPhone 30-pin-connector/USB cable for this.
- Print the object
- Put the 30-pin connector thru the hole in the bottom.
- Insert the connector in the cut-out. It's a tight fit. Please don't damage your cable or the connector during this process.
- Insert the cable in the groove on the bottom.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
iPhone Dock by Zaggo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Zaggo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Zaggo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).