by PolygonPusher, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Stoves seem to have the bad habit of loosing their knobs ;) Some days ago I noticed that my favorite restaurant's stove was missing two knobs. I therefore offered to help out and print two new ones on my MakerBot Thing-O-Matic. It was fun to model and 3D print it. I also got a free meal! ;)
- The knob is made to fit a shaft of 6 mm in diameter.
- The design incorporates a 6 mm set-screw to stop the knob from spinning
- Download the STL
- 3D print it
- Use a M6 thread tap to thread the 4.5 mm hole
- Insert the set-screw
- Fit the knob to the stove
- Tighten the set-screw carefully
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Stove knob by PolygonPusher is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving PolygonPusher a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure PolygonPusher would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).