This is a keychain that can be on any set of keys. I made this for my friend Emily who wanted a bright keychain. Created in Inventor, the keychain is a simple, fun thing to create on the makerbot.
- I used the line tool and dimension tool to create the basic
- After i used the "fillet" tool to curve some of the edges. Then the "E" was complete.
- Since I created the ketchain in an IPT file, I exported the the file in CAD format and in millimeters and as an STL file.
- I made sure the keychain was placed correctly in sketchup on the plateform.
- Then I generated g-code to activate the makerbot.
Printed on Thing-o-matic with the heated build platform
10 percent fill