This isn't a printable thing. It is a starting configuration for running Repetier-Firmware on the Geeetech Delta G2S printer. My printer is working beautifully on this firmware, much smoother than the old Marlin stuff, along with a number of new features. Give it a try.
- Go to [https://www.repetier.com/firmware/dev/index.php]
- Upload the enclosed .json file as your "old" configuration.
- Complete the configuration tool steps, adjusting where needed to match YOUR printer.
- At the end, choose "Download complete firmware" to retrieve the entire firmware package (.zip file).
- Compile and upload to your printer as you have done with Marlin.
- Further configuration changes should always be performed via the online configuration tool. DON'T edit your Configuration.h file directly.
- Pay attention to the diagram showing how to measure dimensions of your printer. Some of these may differ slightly from the ones used in Marlin.
- Extruder offsets are handled entirely within the firmware. You should enter ZERO offsets in your slicer and Repetier-Host configurations.
- This firmware is under active development. If you happen to download a copy that fails to compile, just try again after a couple of days. Chances are the problem will have been fixed.
Disclaimer: I am not associated with Repetier. I'm just a happy user.
Update: I'm current recommending use of the "development" version. You can still upload my posted json file as your starting configuration.