This is a mounting bracket and bowden tube connector for two 5ml syringes.
They are fixed to the right side of the ultimaker extruder head. it is designed to be light (when not in use), so it can be left on your printer. It does reduce your maximum x-stroke a bit.
It is designed to print chocolate (or any other material).
You may use the bowden tube, future alterations might include a pressure dispense connector or lead screw drive (work in progress!)
1) Print the parts.
2) Unscrew the two long threads on the RIGHT of the extruder.
3) Place the two mounting brackets and 2x3 M3 nuts on the threads while re-assembling.
1) Make 4 small cuts (5mm deep) in the front side of the bowden tube
2) Insert the tube in the centre hole of the tube clamp
3) push the flaps outwards
4) place the tube clamp on the top side of the syringe connector
5) insert the two M3 screws and tighten them
6) connect the pusher on a length of filament
7) Insert the filament in the syringe connector
8) Click the syringe connector on the a syringe