by mizliz, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
My students and I love the LilyPad, but we want to be able to move the LilyPad from project to project without a lot of hassel or having to destroy our handywork. The solution? Add a makerbotted holder with magnets and snaps!
One magnet is placed under the LilyPad. the other magnet sandwiches the material and the holder to attach the LilyPad to the project.
- Size 4 sew on snaps
- 2 Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (10mm x 1mm / 100-Pack)-http://www.dealextreme.com/p/super-strong-rare-earth-re-magnets-10mm-x-1mm-100-pack-13516
- Wire cutter
- Wrap/Strip/Unwrap Tool; for 30AWG -http://www.alliedelec.com/search/productdetail.aspx?SKU=8271431
- Soldering Iron
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Lilypad holder by mizliz is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving mizliz a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure mizliz would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).