This will allow you to modify your Printrbot Power Tower to accept the wider filament spools from MatterHackers.
(4) 1" long 6-32 machine screws
(4) 6-32 nuts (nylock nuts would be best)
(4) Bearing Bushings [printed part]
(4) Washers [printed part]
Print at 0.2mm resolution (or less) for best results. Use 50% infill for strength.
- Remove existing spool holder parts from the Power Tower (bearings, wood brackets, etc).
- Thread the washers onto the 1" 6-32 machine screws and put through the rectangular slots.
- Assemble the bearing bushings and bearings and thread over the 1" 6-32 machine screws.
- Secure the assembly with the 6-32 nuts. A better option would be to use 6-32 nylock nuts.