16th Feb - Slight update after test print for battery fit, now v2
18th Feb - Added version with the prongs bits back near the pi usb and ethernet ports incase you want them
A reworking of the bottom case to allow an adafruit 2200mah Lithium Ion cylinder cell https://www.adafruit.com/products/1781 to fit in the case In place of the lithium polymer pouch.
Summary of changes.
- Power switch moved further up case.
- Amplifier moved further up the case.
- Power Boost rotated and moved under power switch.
- USB opening moved from the bottom to the side under the power switch.
- Battery mounting clip added.
Note, I have reduced the power boost and amplifier standoffs for clearance, I intend to hot glue the amplifier and power boost onto the new lower standoffs instead of screwing to the case.