Added top panel holder.
Heatsinks holes were not equal. So i mirrored everything.
Now model is deeper so cooling chamber covers all heatsink.
I made design less curvy because i like it right now.
Added some chambers to reduce material waste.
Modification for original X carriage.
- 23 mm holes for hotend cooler (for some reason i have bigger one).
- 2 mm holes near bottom for stabile printing (i heard that prevents unsticking).
- Vertical and horizontal holes for servo Z probe.
- Bigger holes on the sides for easier printing.
- Holes for bearings wider, so you can use 3 instead of 4 if you want).
Thats all, Folks!
Did it in Fusion 360.
I'll print it later today, so if you print it too, tell me.
BY THE WAY: you have to download another parts from original developer: