Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Dual E3D v6 Jhead Hotend Mount X carriage for Mendel, Prusa originally by DRAGUNARTS
by production, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Added top panel holder.
Heatsinks holes were not equal. So i mirrored everything.
Now model is deeper so cooling chamber covers all heatsink.
I made design less curvy because i like it right now.
Added some chambers to reduce material waste.
Modification for original X carriage.
- 23 mm holes for hotend cooler (for some reason i have bigger one).
- 2 mm holes near bottom for stabile printing (i heard that prevents unsticking).
- Vertical and horizontal holes for servo Z probe.
- Bigger holes on the sides for easier printing.
- Holes for bearings wider, so you can use 3 instead of 4 if you want).
Thats all, Folks!
Did it in Fusion 360.
I'll print it later today, so if you print it too, tell me.
BY THE WAY: you have to download another parts from original developer:
Mendel Max 1.5
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Dual E3D v6 Jhead Hotend Mount X carriage for Mendel, Prusa originally by DRAGUNARTS by production is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving production a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure production would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).