These are a direct replacement for the equivalent parts from the shoulder assembly.
This derivative beefs up the shoulder frame by adding the following features:
- increases pivconnector width to 10mm
- increases rotmit and rottit mounts to 10mm
- countersunk mount holes to reinforce subassembly
- round pivconnector features
Print these out with any layer height you'd like, I generally go with 250 micron layers.
- 6-8 perimeters
- 2mm tops and bottoms
- 15% infill
Also I didn't recreate RotMit and RotTit, they're just modified from the original files.
RotMit rear mount is about 1mm off from center. I couldn't correct this without recreating the part. When I get caught up on other things I may come back and fix it correctly.
- 2016-02-27 Updated PivMit, increased clearance between PivMit and PivTit so it's easier to slide PivMit into position.
- 2016-02-25 Updated PivMit to V3, added small recess to allow PivMit to slide into subassembly. Added instructions