One of my wife's hobbies is calligraphy. (See Debbie Campbell's Calligraphy at http://anomaly.org/debbie/calligraphy/) She also mixes inks for special projects. She makes the inks in relatively small batches and stirring the mixture with a toothpick was not very effective.
A few months ago, I realized that it would be easy to make a better stirrer with my MakerBot. I also used this project to begin doing simple design with OpenSCAD. This is the best of the designs I've managed so far.
UPDATE: Uploaded new STL to see if it would display now. Still getting a blank image display.
For my current prints, I've been using a thickness of 0.2, width/thickness of 2, and 100% fill. This seems to give enough rigidity and shape to stir the ink.
The rounded part is the handle.