I always wondered where to put the cover of the LP I was playing. It winds up sitting on the table or floor, collecting dust and not being appreciated for its art.
This is the "Now Playing" display for your turntable rig! Two simple left and right brackets that you attach with two screws to your wall. Turn your vinyls into a constantly updated art display. Print a bunch of these pairs and cover an entire wall with easily displayed LPs!
- Print left and right brackets.
- Measure the spacing required to fit your LPs. Have a friend mark the wall while you hold the LP and brackets in the position you want. Make sure the brackets are straight and level with one another.
- If desired, mark holes and install plastic lugs for screws.
- Use 4 #8 countersunk flat head screws to secure brackets to wall.
- Test and measure to make sure your brackets are straight and can withstand the weight of your favourite 180g pressing.
- Enjoy your new "Now Playing" dynamic album art display.