Test your 3D printer! v3
by ctrlV, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
more Tests in the new Test your 3D printer! version 3.
- Z-Height Check
- Warp Check
- Hole in wall
- Raft Test
- more Overhang Steps 50° - 70° (needs special care, like cooling)
- 2 different extrusion widths: 0.48mm & 0.4mm
This is a hard to print testfile!
often you don't know if your printer is ready for complex files. with this file you have an easy option to check problematic printing/slicing stuff.
does your printer challenge this ultimative part?
check it out and get (almost) instant results.
these test are included in this very tiny file:
- 01 Nut, Size M4 Nut should fit perfectly
- 02 Wave, rounded print
- 03 Star, Sharp Edges
- 04 Name, Complex Shapes
- 05 Holes, Size 3, 4, 5 mm
- 06 minimal Distance: 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7 mm
- 07 Z height: 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.1 mm
- 08 Wall Thickness: 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7 mm
- 09 Bridge Print: 2, 4, 8, 16 mm
- 10 Sphere, Rounded Print 4.8mm height
- 11 Sphere Mix, 7 mm height
- 12 Pyramide, 7 mm height
- 13 Overhang: 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70°
- 14 Warp, does it bend?
- 15 3D Print Font, optimized for 3D printing
- 16 Surface, Flatness
- 17 Size, 100 x 100mm x 23.83 (10mm width)
- 18 Spike, minimum Layer Time, 21 mm height from Bottom (include Baseplate)
- 19 Hole in Wall, 4 mm diameter, check for proper print
- 20 Raft Test, raft should be just under the model
- 21 Retract Travel, check retract settings for longer travel
check out the forum for more help
0.1mm or higher
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Test your 3D printer! v3 by ctrlV is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - No Derivatives license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is not allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ctrlV a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ctrlV would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).