Kossel XL end stop switch holder
by rmoro, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I bought parts from Robotdigg for a Kossel XL. I designed this end stop for that printer. The frame is build from 2020 extruded aluminium and has lineair rails. The lineair rail fits a few mm into the end stop holder. the calibration screw of the carriage is level to the switch.
Some of the part I bought for this printer:
- 2020 aluminum extrusion for Kossel XL
- Metal Corner for Kossel of 2020 Profile
- MGN12-1H-L600 Linear Rail and Carriage for Kossel XL
- Carriage for open ended belt
- Pre-assembly T nuts for 2020 aluminum profile
- Endstop Subminiature Switch SS-5GL
- 3pin 1M Long Endstop Cables w/ Dupont Connector
Parts needed to mount the switch:
- 3x printed end stop holder
- 6x M2.5 x 20 bolt
- 6x M2 nut
- 3x M3 x 20
- 3x M3 T-nut
Use some Loctite on the thread of the bolts.
Tools & Utilities Apps
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Kossel XL end stop switch holder by rmoro is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving rmoro a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure rmoro would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).