THIS IS NOT A FIREARM NOR CAN IT FUNCTION AS ONE
IMGUR Gallery with fire demo http://imgur.com/a/ATX5z
This is my prototype for a miniature Airsoft launcher based on the Goblin shotgun shells. Its small, light and easy to operate.
Be warned, this is still a prototype and still has a few flaws but is operate able as is. You will need some extra hardware to get a complete unit, namely;
- 6-32 hex nuts X 4
- 6-32x1 1/4'' mechanical screws X 2 (For the clamp, will have to be cut down slightly)
- 6-32x1/4'' mechanical screw X 1 (For the throw stop, will have to be cut down slightly)
- 6-32x1'' mechanical screw X1 (For the firing pin. All the threads below the first couple will have to be filed down to a 2.5mm diam.)
- approx 5mm diam. x 15mm length spring (I used salvage from a nerf gun). Anything of sufficient strenght that can fit between the button and the bottom of the trigger block should work.
- Spaenaur #7 X 1/2'' (HEX 1/4'' AF Self tapping) X 8 (You can use any self-tapping screws of similar dimensions. Only the screws on the back side serve an actual purpose (holding the cap and the button in place, the ones in front are just for show.)
- 6mm diam. X 3mm thick Neonydium magnets, preferably around or over 5000gauss (To help keep the chamber closed)
I am not going to write detailed build instructions as this is not a finished version. It works, however, I'm sure y'all can figure it out ;)