Seafarers (expansion for settlers)
by Dakanzla, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This thing contains all parts (exept cards, etc.) for the expansion "seafarers" for the settler basic game I already made (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1238980).
for the roules check out here: http://www.catan.com/service/game-rules or here: https://kelvsyc.wordpress.com/catan-scenario-and-variant-guide/
Choose yourself which individual tile-designs you prefere for the game. If you want, you can also use other tiles from the main game. These are the pieces you need to print:
- Tiles (landscapes): 2 x landscapes gold, 2 x landscapes desert, 1 x landscape wheat, 1 x landscape wood, 2 x landscapes ore, 2 x landscapes brick, 1 x landscape wool, 34 x sea (as much with islands as you like)
- 50 x catan chits
- 60 x ships (15 per player)
- 1 x pirate ship (corsaire)
- 4 x cloth tokens (8/11, 9/10, 4/5, 6/3, scenario "cloth for catan")
- 1 x dice (scenario "the fog islands")
- 36 x warship-marker (scenario "pirate island")
- 8 x settlements forgotten clan (scenario "cloth for catan")
INTERLOCKING PARTS (NO MAGNETS NEEDED):
If you don't want to use magnets, I have made some interlocking parts for the landscapes here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2035221
Like for the other expansions I had to do slight changes to the gameplay and material because of the 3d-design of the tiles.
The changes are the followings:
- The catan chits (chips) can be stacked and placed under settlements
- For the scenario "the fog islands" the dice can be used to decide which landscape is going to be placed. The dice shows the following symbols: sheep = wool, tree = wood, grain = wheat, dead fish = desert, blocks = brick, mountain = ore, waves = sea, crown = gold.
- For the scenario "cloth for catan" the cloth-tokens are placed on the 4 islands where the number tokens belong. They show two numbers (one points up one down) for the two settlements of the forgotten tribe (new), that are placed where in the original roules the number tokens are placed. For example: on the cloth-token the number 6 shows upward. If the number 6 is rolled, the settlement atop of the cloth-token gives one bolt of cloth (one catan chit).
- For the scenario "the pirate island" you don't have to turn your ships aside to mark them as warships. You can use the warship-markers, that are placed under the ships.
- cities & knights: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1254404
- traders & barbarians: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:853663
- explorers & pirates: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1588996
OTHER SCENARIOS & VARIANTS: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1410173
Big thx to all the designers that helped me to build this expansion with their superbe work
Prusa i3 (hephestos)
Print the small parts with the highest resolution possible.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Seafarers (expansion for settlers) by Dakanzla is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Dakanzla a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Dakanzla would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).