This thing contains all parts for the scenario "the colonies" for the settler basic game I already made (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1238980) and the seafarers expansion (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1393862). You need both games to play this scenario!
for the roules check out here (https://kelvsyc.wordpress.com/catan-scenario-and-variant-guide/ or in the pdf-files (check under thing files).
These are the pieces you need to print. Choose yourself which individual tile-designs you prefere for the game:
- Tiles (landscapes): 3 x landscapes sea, 3 x landscapes jungle, 2 x lanscapes volcano, 1 x landscape gold
- 92 x colonie-tokens: 24 x discovery tokens (jungle, symbol: palm), 22 x gold tokens (gold river, symbol: crown), 22 x ore tokens (mountains, symbol: mountain), 24 x gem tokens (desert, symbol: gem)
- 20 x exploration camps ("bases", 5 per player)
- 4 x war fleets (flotilla, one per player)
- 1 x pirate ship
- 1 x set of number tokens (4,5,6,10,3,9). The number tokens are placed on the landscapes showing the same numbers (volcano, jungle and gold river)
- 12 x ships (3 per player)
- 1 x dice
Like for other expansions and scenarios, I had to do slight changes to the gameplay and material because of the 3d-design of the tiles.
The changes are the followings:
- the bases are placed at the sides of newly discovered landscapes instead than on the tiles themself. The bases should be placed on the tile-sides that point seawards. If thats not possible, the base should be turned in a way that the lighthouse is near the tile you discovered. So there are no missunderstandings when a base is placed between two tiles.
- the colonie-tokens can be stacked under the settlements (max 3). For transporting them with your ships, stacke them under the ship and move everything together (ship and tokens).
- When you discover a new landscape, roll the colonie-dice to determine what kind of landscape you discovered. The symbols on the dice are the folowing: sheep = wool, crown = gold river, waves = sea, volcano = volcano, mountain = mountain, dead fish = desert. If the dice shows a type of landscape that is not available anymore, just roll the dice again until it shows a landscape that is available.
OTHER SCENARIOS & VARIANTS: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1410173
Big thx to all the designers that helped me to build this expansion with their superbe work
Print the bases with support from the printing-table.