Visualize alerts/status for e.g. build automation, continuous integration, continuous delivery, operations and more.
- Easy to print, build and
- Fosters collaboration when placing in areas like office cafeteria, ...
- Open source hard- and software
- REST api, control 34 RGB LEDs
- Integrate with CI/CD/Monitoring (e.g. Jenkins, Nagios, Cloud-Watch, Dynatrace, ...)
- Easy to modify, Arduino compatible ESP8266 microcontroller
Open-source project site: http://dynatrace.github.io/ufo/
Order a ready manufactured device with ESP32 here: https://www.dynatrace.com/solutions/devops/ufo/
... in case you have no time to build one yourself.
2016-03-08: reduced bottom and top thickness from 1.7mm to 1.0mm to have less warping on makerbot
- The UFO in the picture was printed with Makerbot Replicator 5th gen (original SmartExtruder), We printed it also with Ultimaker 2+ resulting in some better quality.
- Take care with the top and bottom objects, as they tend to bend during print. On makerbot it helped to have a new bluetape that still sticked well, to slow down the print speed by 30% and turn fan-speed up to 90%. On Ultimaker it needs some glue.
- All the smaller parts as well as the tranparent rings and the separator ring print easily. Again no-supports needed.