This lists all of the pieces I used to create a 6 player [Settlers of] Catan set.
I highly recommend getting translucent blue material for the water tiles - it looks awesome when printed.
I came across 7 types of player pieces I liked, use whatever 6 kinds you like (or find others :) )
For painting, I used acrylic paints and then sealed the pieces with a matte sealer (Krylon). I printed with PLA, which is somewhat hydrophilic, which makes acrylic a good medium for painting. I didn't prime (though there is no reason you can't).
- 11 port water tiles needed: any combination of wa_lighthouse, wa_ship2, wa_ship3
- 11 plain water tiles - water_blank
- 22 magnetic hex magnet pieces - hexmagnet (I had to rotate the piece 180 on z-axis so the holes printed up on the slicer program).
- One (1) each of portmarker files (11 total pieces) - portmarker 2-1 and 3-1
- 32 magnetic hex magnet pieces - hexmagnet (I had to rotate the piece 180 on z-axis so the holes printed up on the slicer program).
- 2 desert tiles - Desert1_Ver2_Rev1
- 6 ore tiles - 2 each of Ore1_Ver2_Rev2, Helens_ore and Rainer_ore
- 6 brick tiles - 2 each of Brick1_Ver2_Rev2, Brick1_Mason1, Brick1_Mason2
- 6 sheep tiles - 2 each of Sheep1_Shepard1, Sheep1_Shepard2, Sheep1_Ver2_Rev2
- 6 wood tiles - 2 each of Wood_Harvested, Wood1_River, Wood1_Ver2_Rev2
- 6 wheat tiles - 3 each of Wheat_Harvested, Wheat1_Ver2_Rev1
- 4 of each type of keep (pick 6 types) - 4thKeep, ArabianKeep, EuropeKeep, MasonicKeep, GreekKeep, MoroccanKeep, Catan_Player_China_Castle_Final
- 5 of each type of settlement (pick 6 types) - 4thSettlement, ArabianSettlement, EuropeSettlement, MasonicSettlement, GreekSettlement, MoroccanSettlement, Catan_Player_China_Village_Final
- 90 road pieces (15 per player) - roads
- 6x connection pieces (there are 9 markers in the file) - connect
- 1 robber marker - catan_main_tornado