2020 geared extruder motor mount
by rmoro, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I created this part to mount a geared extruder motor the frame of my Kossel XL. The frame is build from 2020 extruded aluminium.
The geared motor and bowden extruder head:
- Bowden Extruder Head for Kossel
- Flange Gearhead 5:1 Nema17 Stepper
- RobotDigg Filament Drive Gear (8 mm)
Use two M5 x 10mm bolts and T-slot nuts to mount the printed part to the printer.
Use two tie-wraps to mount the motor onto the printed part.
Edit, personalize, or revise this Thing
2020 geared extruder motor mount by rmoro is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving rmoro a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure rmoro would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).