This was only temporary until i found the proper screws to use with the ord bot chassis
I did a transplant from a printrbot to an ordbot (something about all wood to all metal seemed like a great idea) and I needed a way to mount the included micro limit switches for all my axis' on the siderails. This is my solution, it mounts on the makerslide using one m4 screw, Allowing the end nuts of the v-roller wheels to hit the switch.
Note: Because the way the switch has to be lined up in order to be triggered you may lose a few mm of bed space, I measured about 8.5mm of lost print surface from my x and y axis'
Print off three of these and the vitamins are:
-3x 5mm(atleast) m4 screw (found mine at lowes in the metric screw drawers)
-3x makerslide m4 tslot nut (I received 6 from my reprapdiscount kit)
-6x 12mm m3 screws (for the microswitch you may need to drill bigger mounting holes into your switch, be sure to hold them down well from top to bottom or you will rip them open)
Note: The orientation of the switch doesn't matter but it does depend on the sensitivity of the switch, so place it the way it will work.