Drop Spindle - Turkish Style, parametric OpenSCAD
by kg6gfq, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Print a spindle, spin some yarn! If you haven't spun before, there are plenty of YouTube videos - that's how I learned.
This design is for the two removable arms of the Turkish spindle, and the hole in the center can be made to fit a variety of objects. The SCAD file has been updated and should now work better with Customizer.
- STL file to fit a 5mm diameter round chopstick
- STL file to fit a generic hexagonal wood pencil
- SCAD file that can be edited to accommodate other shapes
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Drop Spindle - Turkish Style, parametric OpenSCAD by kg6gfq is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kg6gfq a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kg6gfq would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).