by Mecano, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
MORE PRINT VOLUME:
Increased the lateral separation of 234 mm to 250 mm.
It has moved 10 mm heated platform down.
- The resulting print volume depends on the platform and the extruder that we place but you can easily get a size bigger than 190 x 190 x 100 mm.
The thickness of the acrylic has risen to 6 mm.
The introduction of a crosspiece to give more rigidity.
- In the attachment points of the rods can be placed brimmed washers (DIN9021).
DESING MADE CONSIDERING THE WIRING:
The electronics is on the left side of the printer, it is placed horizontally to get the cable up coming from above.
- Parts acrylic have holes or slots provided for wiring.
Like last time, the magnificent infographics have been made with Cinema 4D + VRay by PIKELO.
SPANISH VERSION AT:
To close the entire set will use a squads that I bought at the hardware store, I don't know as universal they are, so I put the plane and in any case can be made in ABS. The list of materials can be take from Prusa Air 1, you only need to add screws for squads and replace M8 washers of the rods by brimmed washers. To assure proper fit of the plexi pieces, but the thickness is 6 mm, slots is 5.8 mm. Therefore it is quite possible that you have to file them slightly.
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Air 2 by Mecano is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Mecano a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Mecano would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).