There is a much more current base collection that you should now use.
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, we have a set of tutorials. Want to sell OpenForge prints? Want to use OpenForge designs in your product, check out the license FAQ.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
- 02/02/18 - Diagonals were misnamed, all ended in x4
- 02/02/18 - inch and wyloch
- 10/24/17 - Moved to a new version of the scad file, and uploaded new versions of all bases. Also added 25mm/inch/wyloch versions, and curved and diagonal versions.
- 3/21/16 - Some bases updated. 2x3, 2x4, 3x2, 3x3, 3x4, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4. Rivet holes were not extending through to the other side on larger bases.
- 8/30/16 - Updated customizer. Added ability to generate squares in the corners which is helpful for construction kit pieces, and added ability to scale the base up to inch based (for use with systems like DragonLock).
- 10/26/16 - Switched the scaling into a system that can handle a different square basis for different systems. This allows it to work for Wyloch as well as being easily portable to any new size in the future
- 11/11/16 - Added ability to make the base be solid.
- 11/20/16 - Added ability to add braces
- 03/20/19 - DEPRECATED