This is a replacement part for the agitation cam on my Kenmore washer. If your agitator on this model no longer advances, the teeth on this part are probably worn out. I designed this with Taulman Bridge in mind.
This thing was made with Tinkercad. Edit it online https://www.tinkercad.com/things/aeaw1y8GyHP
.3 mm layers / .4 mm nozzle
75%+ - need a solid part!
You may need to scale the part depending on your printer tolerances and tuning. If the teeth aren't sharp enough, you could shape with a hot razor held by pliers, but mine worked off the bed with the brim torn off.
Use a nylon or plastic intended for mechanical part production. I'm a fan of Bridge nylon.
Print a set of four (or more) at once to allow layers to cool as other pieces are printed.
3 mm brim (Depends on your faith in adhesion...)
255 degree nozzle / 50 degree bed
Nylon dried in oven at 100 F for 2 hours before print.
I used a photo of the part in question, traced into a path in Inkscape and scaled to actual measurements. Saved as a standard .SVG (not Inkscape .SVG) and imported into Tinkercad, extruding to the height of the part. I then used a few primitives to more accurately match the shapes and dimensions.
Sliced in Cura, printed on Octopi.