Second iteration of Meshbot. Now with more sensors!
Front and back edge detection sensors, one front ultrasonic ping sensor, front long distance IR sensor, and four IR proximity sensors for wall detection.
This bot is designed to work with the following parts:
- Arduino Mega
- Adafruit motor controller (or similar), a voltage controller, and a bunch of sensors
- Pololu motors, quadrature encoder, 30T track set and sprockets
- Radio shack 8AA battery holder
- Radio shack 8ohm speaker
- Radio shack lighted on/off switch
- Radio shack red interrupt switch (for resets)
If anybody is interested I can provide more part details and general information.
This bot is called "Meshbot" because I use the mesh features of the Xbee antenna product family to allow robot-to-robot and robot-to-operator communications.