I really like the design of rumlyne . The benefit of this design is, that you can easily remove the ring-shaped fan duct (e.g. if you print ABS and don't need a fan duct or if you are levelling the bed of the printer) Unfortunately you always have to remove the fan to adjust the height. That's why I created a version of a holder with adjusting screws from above. Further more I added a spacer for my autolevel sensor.
Variation to rumlyne-design:
- height adjusting screws from above
- more robust
- thicker shoe (because the fan duct was a bit too loose)
- considered screw heads of the part "Winkel" at the backside of the part "Halterung"
- smaller bore holes for the fan screws.
- other bore holes
- wider (around 14 mm)
- height only 7 mm (instead of 9 mm), otherwise the original M3 screws of Zonestar are to small.
- I used only the idea and some dimensions of  for this completely new designed parts.
- You also need to download the part Fan_Duct_DuctV2.stl from 
- "WH" are the initials of my name. I also uploaded a version without that artistic nonesense (version "without branding").
Soon I will upload some more pictures.