I make light modifications to the BabyNES Case for use with a Raspberry Pi 3:
- Now you can extract the microSD card without disamble the case.
- Holes for see the led of Pi3.
- Holes in botton and top for a better refrigeration.
- Modify holes of power, hdmi and AV for better print on my own printer.
- Reinforce the cartridge lid to avoid breaks.
Pictures are from my first ever attempt to print on ABS, I get some contamination on the ABS Juice, to is not pure white, and ever with it, I got warping.
I print other for my friend in PLA and they like a lot better but have no pictures.
I use four M2.5 screw
and glue rubber legs on the corners.